Tis the season for more awards, lalala lala lalala laaaa!
I have been nominated for The Lovely Blog Award by my dearest, English mate with eyes that would make Jared Leto shy away: Amanda from Inside The Life Of Moi. Y’all know her and if you don’t, well that’s a pity. Read about why she quit Facebook and how she has managed to reach a whooping number of 5000 followers!
The rules are pretty basic:
1. Thank the lovely person who nominated you
2. Mention the lovely rules in your post
3. Flaunt The Lovely Blog logo on your blog
4. Mention 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other lovely blogs
7 Random Facts About Me:
1. When I was in school, I never had big nails. Never. Always chipped, not very pretty to look at. I have since improved, haha
2. This one time my brother threw pliers at my head because I wouldn’t lend him my pencil colors. I didn’t feel it at first but it was only when I touched my head that I realized I had been hurt. There was so much blood, I had to get stitches! The memories are hazy but there’s a slight bump on my head still!
3. I used to have braces. My teeth are still not perfectly aligned because I stopped wearing them after a while. Nevertheless, the dentist did accomplish in filling their pockets with loads of bucks and taking out two of my teeth. I like to think I have an okay smile now.
4. Speaking of teeth, I do have a tooth that makes me look like a vampire.
5. Speaking of Vampires, my brother (the same brother) teases me and calls me Bella, from Twilight. “Since she’s as pale and expressionless as you!”
6. I think my university is more like a mental hospital with patients running around.
7. A lot of people thought I was a lesbian in high school, because I was close with my then best friend. But really, we were just friends. Yes, no dirty lesbian sex story for you!
And for the nominees…
Hugxheart: Light, fun and lovely. She likes Calvin Haris. Best part? She’s from Sweden!
Minnie: Minne is an adorable girl who’s extremely talented. Please, go over to her blog to check out her pictures- this girl is gifted!
Poppy: I think it’s been only a day since I have met her, but she’s extremely friendly. She’s new here do let’s make her feel welcome by paying her a visit!
Garfield Hugs: because there’s nothing better than a Garfield hug!
Nishi: Always poised and polite, Nishi is the epitome of sweetness. She writes poems, posts, fiction and what- not!
Britney: Also a part time hairdresser. Also my Blog-Tember Challenge buddy. Her posts are always a breath of fresh air!
Happylifeaholic: Visit Adi’s blog for a cheerful, happy ride 😀
Chocolate Vent: Awesome blog with a powerful voice!
Maison Bentley: You don’t know this chic mom with absolutely BEAUTIFUL kids? You really should.
Knocked Over By A Feather: She’s been through so much and continues to be so funny all the time. Don’t know how she does it 🙂
I Prefer Deep Blues And Sea Foam Greens: Z lives in England but I can always relate to her. She’s like my baby sis! Love her!
Fish Of Gold: Visit the fish bowl and you’ll be in for a ride!
And On That Note She Wrote: The sweetest of all, Kim Pepper. She’s amazingly talented- she creates these amazing glitter glasses (Ask her!) and is oozing with sweetness. Plus, she dyed her hair black and is looking super hot now.
Young&Twenty: I recently read her post titled “Stick and Stones“. It really touched my heart. Hence, this nomination 🙂
That’s it folks! Now spread this lovely award to your lovely bloggers!