Yet another award! Oh how happy these awards make me 😀 Big thank you to Brie for nominating me. She’s a talented young writer and is a way better blogger than I am. Proof? She has two amazing blogs i.e C’est moi and Bri’s literary giants that you really need to check out!
1.Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their page(s).
2. Proudly display the award banner on your page.
3. List eleven facts about yourself (Why this always?).
4. Answer the questions the award-giver asked you and make 11 more for your nominees.
5. And yes, of course, list your nominees.
So here are( for the third time), eleven facts about me:
1. I have always had long, dark brown hair
2. I was always this skinny.
3. I hate being teased about being skinny
4. I kinda fell in love with Carrie Bradshaw after Sex and the City movie. I have probably watched it 50 times.
5. I can’t sing
6. I can’t dance
7. But I’m funny (or so I like to think)
8. We have a guest at the hotel who’s from South Africa. I love his accent and I try and talk like him sometimes.
9. I like planning things out
10. You would always see me with a pear ring and another heart shaped ring with a blue stone
11. Sometimes..I judge people from their shoes. (hangs head in shame)
Alrighty, so in order to accept Bri’s award, I also have to answer some of her questions:
1. If you could learn any language overnight which one would it be?
French, French, French! I took classes too and when I couldn’t continue them I started downloading apps on my iPhone so that I dot forget the un peu petit français that I have learned.
2. Who is your role model?
Adam Lambert. Yes, we don’t know each other. But I love that he’s straight forward. And very bold. Remember VMA?
3. What is your favourite quote and why?
I love it 🙂 It always makes me smile and makes me feel like it’s okay to be wild 🙂
4. What is your favourite color?
5. If you could make one wish what would you wish for?
To always be happy, with future husband, future kids and present family
6. When is your favorite time to write?
Unlike, all great writers, I do not have an particular writing habit or time. It can be anytime, anywhere. Sometimes, I’ll be in the car and I’ll think of a good idea, so I note it down in my phone so I can use it later. Kind of like this author who used to make notes of what he had dreamed. He kept a pen by his side and that was the first thing he did every morning. He said it helped with his imagination. Or something like that.
7. Why did you start your blog?
Very honestly, to earn money. But I figured I would need some followers first so I should better write things first. Somewhere along the way the idea of money just got lost and just the fact that people liked what I wrote and had good things to say about this blog was enough.
8. What is your favorite time of year?
Winter i.e from December till February. The weather is absolutely gorgeous in Karachi. And December is my birth month 😉
9.Would you rather watch tv or read a book?
Depending on what’s on TV. If it’s House, I can skip the book.
10.What do you think of social media?
It is interesting how social media has become an essential part of human life. In a way, it’s good because it connects people across continents, across borders. And maybe that’s a good thing. We all are human after all and should see all others as humans, irrespective of race, gender, skin etc. Having said that, the increasing addiction or dependability on social media is kinda scary.
11.Could you live without your cell phone?
Phew, now that’s over, here are the nominees:
2. Garfield from Garfield hug
4. The blooming flower from The blooming fall
Phew, long list. Now that’s over, (I promise I won’t take much of your time) here are my questions for you guys:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is the meaning of your name?
3. What was the last lie you told?
4. What is your idea of a perfect date?
5. What is your favourite dish?
6. One quality you hate about the person you love
7. What questions do you hate answering?
8. Were you ever mocked on your weight? Being too skinny or too fat?
9. What’s the best gift you have ever received and from whom?
10. Who inspires you?
11. One fiction character/t.v show that you think your life resembles to.
I have serious doubts anyone but the nominees (maybe not even them) will read this since it’s too long. But I read online that Liebester actually means “sweetheart” or “kind” in german. So be a sweet heart and make sure you nominate your friends who have less than 200 followers. After all, these awards are a way of connecting people. So you’ll be doing me a favour by reading this and spreading the lurvvvee.