I like to think I’m getting a bit famous here. Can’t complain. I’m loving every minute of it. If I’m really getting famous and if this is all not in my head.
This is my third Oscar..oh I mean blogger award that my wordpress-friends have nominated me for. It’s none other than Ronovan who nominated me for this award. For those of you who don’t know him, he’s a gem of a person, someone who writes beautifully. He’s always very encouraging of other people and “RTs well” 🙂 Thank you so much Ronovan for this award!! Can’t thank you enough.
So the rules are simple: a) Thank the person who nominated you b) write 7 facts about yourself c) nominate 15 other people d) proudly display the logo of the most inspiring blog on your page!
Okay so (this is a bit hard since i have already listed some facts about myself) here are seven facts about my self :
1. I was bald (not bald, but like with really short hair) most of my childhood because my Grandma shaved my head off every chance she got. She thought it might make my hair thick. It didn’t. Just gave me a lot of bald childhood photos.
2. I’m a true Sagittarius. With a really, really bad temper.
3. My mom got engaged before me. Yeah, this kind of counts.
4. I have two brothers who are annoying as hell but I love them more than I would love my own children.
5. I like older men. There, I said it. Michael Fassbender, Josh Hartnett, Neil Patrick Harris, Tom Cruise and Ryan Gosling…see, all my movie crushes are way, way older than me (I’m 20, in case you’re wondering)
6. I am a shoes-a-holic and handbags-a-holic.
7. I am a pessimist in most circumstances. But I love my life.
Whew, thank god that’s over. I will now move on to the nominees!
1. Aussa Lorens. Simply because she’s awesome.
3. Amanda. She’s away on vacations now, but really she’s truly amazing. A sweetheart.
4. Brianna. I have just only recently found her. She’s amazing too and funny. Best part: She’s speaks French too.
5. Garfieldhug’s Blog. Truly amazing. Cute and cuddly too 🙂
6. Kennedyblairdefenco. I have just met her. She writes really well. Her posts are pure and always a pleasure to read.
7. Corrie. She’s witty and such a talented writer. Lover her. Love her hair too.
8. Steven. He’s the only guy on my list, haha. Anyway, he’s truly inspiring. His posts make my day.
9. I don’t know her name so let’s go with Butterfly but just like her blog, she’s beautiful, colorful, funny and writes amazing posts!
12. Veda. Free spirited, free bird. A breath of fresh air.
13. Inion N. Mathair. The mother-daughter duo who’s way famous than I am and way more talented!
14. PrettyTrippy. It’s a beauty blog that everyone should follow. She writes about nail care, skin, hair..u name it. And lots of other great stuff too.
15. Last but not the least, Ronovan! Yes, it’s okay if you don’t write another post about this award but just so you know how much you inspire me!
Oh and just in case you think I was joking about the boy-cut-thing-all-my-before-teens-life thing, here’s proof: